Outstanding requests

Mark Davis ☕ mark at macchiato.com
Thu Oct 28 17:36:02 CEST 2010

As for #2, I want to do a revision, but haven't had the time yet. Hope to in
the coming weeks.

As for #1, I don't see a good reason not to do it. (As I mentioned, CLDR has
a more extensive structure for that kind of data, but for people not using
CLDR, for any languages with an extensive written corpus it is better to
have SS than not).

Mark

*— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —*