suppress-script values for fil, mi, pes, prs, qu members

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Sat Oct 23 01:38:29 CEST 2010

What would constitute such proof? In the Wolof case, I provided evidence of additional scripts. How do I demonstrate an absence of such evidence? These are all cases that are reasonably familiar. Does anyone here have any suspicion of Dari being commonly written in any script other than Arabic?

Peter