Reminder: Ulster Scots

Mark Davis ☕ mark at macchiato.com
Wed Mar 31 20:29:12 CEST 2010

I agree. In accordance with the general principles of BCP47, we should have
an "ulster" code. That lets people tag data appropriately, just as you can
tag data as "de" (German) even though there are multiple possible
orthographies or dialects.

If, in addition, there are multiple orthographies that need to be
distinguished, those should be *subtags*, eg ulster-rob2006.

Mark

— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —