Correction for pinyin

Mark Davis ☕ mark at macchiato.com
Tue Mar 9 18:23:33 CET 2010

Comments is fine; and if in a comment, then it might as well be the longer
form.

> But a great many languages have names (including ISO 639...

And we should add comments to that where we find them.

We can't be defensive about this. If people are confused, it's best not to
just respond by saying that they should have researched the issue (although
a lot of programmers take that point of view with UI design!!). It is best
to help to reduce the confusion, and we have tools to do that.

Your proposed record looks good. (And no need to call it "submitted somewhat
defensively" - it looks well done.)

Mark