Mismatch between ISO 639-2 and ISO 639-3

ISO639-3 ISO639-3 at sil.org
Wed Feb 17 23:10:55 CET 2010

Mark,

[scr] and [scc] have been deprecated (I think that is the proper term) now in Part 2. I thought I had removed them from the published tables.

There is now no distinct Part 2B identifier in these two cases. There is now only the one identifier for each.

Thank you for bringing it to light.

Joan Spanne

SIL International

ISO 639-3 Registration Authority