little reminder ;)

Thomas Goldammer thogol at googlemail.com
Tue May 26 19:00:49 CEST 2009

2009/5/26 CE Whitehead <cewcathar at hotmail.com>:

> but so far no one's
> request for a subtag has been forgotten and decisions can be appealed to
> ietf!

Btw..., what is about my request on Erzgebirgisch of (IIRC) March
2008? I didn't hear about it for quite a while... I actually do want
it to be tagged to [vmf] because that's the linguistic affiliation and
for those who know both varieties and also [sxu], it's obvious anyway.
;o) There is now a nice web page on varieties in Bavaria by the State
Library of Bavaria (
http://sprachatlas.bayerische-landesbibliothek-online.de/ ).
Erzgebirgisch is of course not on their map, because its area doesn't
extend into Bavaria, but it matches those in the north/northeast
(which are vmf) nearly completely.

Best regards,
Thomas.

Thomas Goldammer