New record and form for 'Zinh' (was: Re: Last call for ISO 15924-based updates)

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Sat Mar 21 16:26:45 CET 2009

It is not unprecedented in terms of ensuring adequate opportunity for review.

E.g. in ISO process, technical changes cannot be made without a ballot period after which reactive changes can be made.

Resetting the clock for technical changes is the mechanism applicable here to ensure last minute technical changes can't be made without adequate opportunity for review.

Peter