Last call for ISO 15924-based updates

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Thu Mar 19 12:56:35 CET 2009

Mark Crispin <markrcrispin at panda dot com> wrote:

> If you think that it's ridiculous, but you don't really care if some
> cretin does so anyway, then you needn't say anything.

Speaking only for myself, and *not* as co-Designated Expert for RFC 4646
or as editor of draft-4645bis, I really don't care if some cretin does
this.  He would have to go rather far out of his way to do so, and would
only be hurting himself from the standpoint of making his content harder
to search, or making his search less likely to return results.

http://www.ewellic.org