Last call for ISO 15924-based updates

Randy Presuhn randy_presuhn at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 18 20:00:22 CET 2009

Hi -

If folks feel this is really important, please submit it
to the ietf at ietf.org mailing list during the IETF last call
of RFC 4646bis.  Please note that the IETF last call has *not*
started yet - the document is still in the hands of the IESG.

Discussion of specific text for such a proposal belongs on
the ltru at ietf.org mailing list.  Though as a technical contributor
I have some sympathy for making such a change, as co-chair of ltru
I am ill-disposed towards making *any* further changes to the
drafts without overwhelming arguments that those changes are
critically needed.

Randy