John Cowan cowan at
Sun Sep 7 18:35:26 CEST 2008

Michael Everson scripsit:

> So, what helps us move forward here?

We must choose what is recommended, rather than what is permitted.
Are we recommending that people use "zh-Latn-pinyin" rather than simply
"zh-pinyin", or are we making no such recommendation?  All other questions
are already settled.

As Bilbo says:

	That seems to me what this Council has to decide, and all that
	it has to decide. Elves may thrive on speech alone, and Dwarves
	endure great weariness; but I am only an old hobbit, and I miss
	my meal at noon.

I marvel at the creature: so secret and         John Cowan
so sly as he is, to come sporting in the pool   cowan at
before our very window.  Does he think that
Men sleep without watch all night?