Proposed records and registration forms for Cornishes

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Wed Oct 8 05:55:14 CEST 2008

Michael Everson <everson at evertype dot com> wrote:

> Point 1: Please do not concatenate multiple proposals into a single
> e-mail.

As I'm sure you know, this is not the posting you will be asked to
forward to IANA in a week, which must be separated.  It is the notice to
the list of what the proposed records and registration forms look like,
so that list members have a week to look for errors.  It is the BCP 47
equivalent of a legal notice buried in a newspaper's classified
advertising section.

If this is really a problem, I will separate these postings in the
future.  I thought it would be less spammy this way.

> Point 2: I think we are still within the 14-day window.

Noted.  The review period for these subtags will end Tuesday, October 14
at 03:00 UTC.  I would think we would want to submit these at the same
time as 'pinyin', assuming there are no further issues.

As a side note, IANA has just added 'wadegile' to the Registry.

http://www.ewellic.org