LANGUAGE SUBTAG REGISTRATION FORM: pinyin

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 08:29:29 CEST 2008

Hoi,
In this thread it is stated that keeping the redundant information of Latn
makes sense. The information that pinyin and Legge is exclusive to Mandarin
is not redundant.  In my opinion, this should be made clear. Consequently I
think if it must be then zh-cmn-Latn-pinyin or zh-cmn-Latn-legge is a better
choice. And yes, in my opinion the Latn is indeed redundant .. but if you
must have it ....
Thanks,
      Gerard