Archival of registration forms

Doug Ewell dewell at adelphia.net
Sat May 12 02:29:16 CEST 2007

CE Whitehead <cewcathar at hotmail dot com> wrote:

> I can try next week to put my registration forms together (for
> 1694acad and 1606nict

That would be helpful.  Basically they need to be the original forms
plus whatever incremental changes resulted in the final registration.
Item 3, the actual subtag, needs to match the final Registry entry,
except as noted below.

> (am I going to have to use particular escape sequences and such??

No, I would expect that we might have to adjust the formatting of the
Description and Comments fields to fit the rules of the Registry.  Those
can be in Latin-1 or something, if necessary.

> I will try to copy some of the modification form to get those  & all
> should be o.k.  I think).

Please make sure it's complete.  Thanks.

http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/