Archival of registration forms

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Fri May 11 18:00:25 CEST 2007

Hi, Doug,
I can try next week to put my registration forms together (for 1694acad and
1606nict
(am I going to have to use particular escape sequences and such??
I will try to copy some of the modification form to get those  & all should
be o.k.  I think).

(After I get that done, I'll look to see if you still need help with the few
other subtags I saw registered; sorry I cannot get involved with more; I
have to return my laptop.)

Best,

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar at hotmail.com