policy wrt politics

C Eddie Whitehead cewcathar at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 18:50:48 CEST 2007

Hi, I think whether something is more commonly used is not the issue; if it is commonly used and it is different than other forms (particularly in orthography and/or vocabulary; grammar checkers are not that advanced yet) then it probably needs a subtag of its own.

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar at hotmail.com

Frank Ellermann

Yes, as far as possible.  We can't demand evidence that something
like "tarask" is in fact more commonly used in the Internet.  If
we'd demand evidence anyway I'd have no clue how to check it.

Of course, John has already identified a "politically incorrect"
term for the official orthography in the be-example.  I could post
several "politically incorrect" names for both "1901" and "1996".