Proposal to add "Kore' as Suppress-Script for 'ko'

Addison Phillips addison at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Jul 30 02:29:35 CEST 2007

Michael Everson wrote:

 > I would like to approve this now, and not bother with two full weeks
 > more of discussion. The conclusion is foregone.

When did Doug submit 'Kore'? Have you kept track?

It is important to follow this particular bit of the process. The two
weeks exist to allow people time to react both to the registration
request and to any arguments for or against it.

I don't personally object to your approving this (except that I tend to
prefer we not register more suppress-scripts where not absolutely
necessary). I do think you should be patient. And I think you'd find
that the necessary time period is not two weeks from today.

Addison

--
Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Yahoo! Inc.