Proposal to add "Kore' as Suppress-Script for 'ko'

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Sun Jul 29 20:54:36 CEST 2007

Michael Everson scripsit:

> I would like to approve this now, and not bother with two full weeks
> more of discussion. The conclusion is foregone.

Justice must not only be done, it must be seen to be done; that is part
of the purpose of a procedure, so that none can challenge it afterward.
Unless He Who Must Not Be Named has croaked (I haven't read HP7 yet),
he is surely listening.

--
Mos Eisley spaceport.  You will never           John Cowan
see a more wretched hive of scum and            cowan at ccil.org
villainy -- unless you watch the                http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
Jerry Springer Show.   --georgettesworld.com