Proposal to add "Kore' as Suppress-Script for 'ko'

John Cowan cowan at
Sun Jul 29 20:54:36 CEST 2007

Michael Everson scripsit:

> I would like to approve this now, and not bother with two full weeks
> more of discussion. The conclusion is foregone.

Justice must not only be done, it must be seen to be done; that is part
of the purpose of a procedure, so that none can challenge it afterward.
Unless He Who Must Not Be Named has croaked (I haven't read HP7 yet),
he is surely listening.

Mos Eisley spaceport.  You will never           John Cowan
see a more wretched hive of scum and            cowan at
villainy -- unless you watch the
Jerry Springer Show.