Proposal for a new variant subtag of the french language (fr)

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Sat Dec 8 02:27:09 CET 2007

I lean in the same direction wrt the appropriateness question, though I'm waiting for the actual formal request. If it's a nonce thing without an established community, then we might question it. But if there is a community, even a small one, then it clearly is a distinct written form hence in scope and so would merit registration, IMO.

Peter.