[Ltru] Re: Archival of registration forms

Addison Phillips addison at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Apr 24 13:04:36 CEST 2007

 > I agree that the final record that is sent to IANA should be cc'd to
 > ietf-languages (not LTRU).  I would not tend to agree that it should be
 > sent *before* final submission to IANA; that is what the review period
 > is for.

Actually, I interpret Section 3.5 to mean that submitting a changed
registration request opens a review period. The fact that the original
requester did not submit the specific email isn't that important. What's
important is that *any* registration request has a review period on the
list. The subtag reviewer then makes an explicit decision regarding the
request. If you're changing the form, you are creating a change that
might provoke potential objection.

Addison

--
Addison Phillips