Archival of registration forms

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Tue Apr 24 09:54:39 CEST 2007

Stephane Bortzmeyer scripsit:

> But "archiving" perhaps does not imply "making publically
> available". Do you think it should be more precise in 4646bis? If so,
> I can suggest a wording.

I think greater precision is obviously needed; also, IANA needs to
take corrective action.

Doug, has IANA actually been *getting* the whole form, or do they
just get the new or changed record?

John Cowan  http://ccil.org/~cowan    cowan at ccil.org
There are books that are at once excellent and boring.  Those that at
once leap to the mind are Thoreau's Walden, Emerson's Essays, George
Eliot's Adam Bede, and Landor's Dialogues.  --Somerset Maugham