be-tarask

Yury Tarasievich yury.tarasievich at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 07:48:57 CEST 2007

On 24/04/07, Jaska Zedlik <sub at zedlik.com> wrote:
> Please, let me clarify. The objection is only from non-users. I

Good grief.

Re-iterating:

1. I'm Belarusian native speaker, for many years now.

2. I'm also informally involved in resolving technical issues of using
Belarusian on computers, for many years now.

3. I *support* registering subtag "-tarask".

4. I *object* to putting words "classic orthography" in the comment
for the subtag, for the reasons provided previously (groupspeak,
offensiveness).

4.1. I *support* putting the *title* of the referenced book, which
contains the 'holy words', *both* in original and in translated
version.

Hope this suits everybody involved.

---