be-tarask

Frank Ellermann nobody at xyzzy.claranet.de
Mon Apr 23 22:53:22 CEST 2007

=?UTF-8?B?Q2lhcsOhbiDDkyBEdWliaMOtbg==?= wrote:

> the name by which the orthography is known to its users.
[...]
> is the objection only from non-users?

As non-user without objection wrt the comment I'd wonder
why the users picked an English adjective for their name.

If that's not the case I hope that it's clear that you
can use native names with Unicode in a description or
comment.  You can also use various quote marks when it
helps, for a German nickname I could use something like
'so called "klassisch"' in an otherwise English comment.

Frank