be-tarask language subtag registration form

Frank Ellermann nobody at xyzzy.claranet.de
Sun Apr 1 01:30:26 CEST 2007

Doug Ewell wrote:

> The variant of Belarusian in question is apparently called
> "Taraskievica."  Why on earth would we use a year number
> instead of that?

We wouldn't, nothing's wrong with the proposed "tarask".  I've
used year numbers while talking about the "official" orthography
(not "tarask") after John reported that "narkam" or similar is
not PC.  If Jaska isn't interested to register two variants, no
matter what its name would be, the point is moot, only "tarask"
is on the table.

Frank