LANGUAGE SUBTAG REGISTRATION FORM: Eastern Armenian (arevela)

Addison Phillips addison at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Sep 6 20:11:28 CEST 2006

I support both of these revised proposals. I would certainly support
their being considered a continuation of Mark's original proposal, since
fundamentally the changes in the requests were the result of
(apparently??) community consensus.

One note: the Comments field in each record now seems highly redundant.

Michael Everson wrote:
> Those are nice. I'll be happy to consider these as the same proposals as
> those proposed 31 August, so I guess that means the discussion continues
> till 14 September.

Addison

--
Addison Phillips