Guernsey Jersey and Isle of Man ISO 3166-1 Codes

Debbie Garside debbie at ictmarketing.co.uk
Thu Mar 30 23:57:00 CEST 2006

It appears that within an updated edition of the ISO 3166 Newsletter that
the remarks against the ISO 3166-1 code GB in relation to the Channel
Islands and Isle of Man have been removed.  I have written to the ISO
Convenor to ask whether the code GB now includes or excludes these
jurisdictions.

Regardless, I would like to propose that the following comment be added to
the GB subtag:

Comment: see also GG JE and IM

Regards

Debbie Garside