Guernsey Jersey and Isle of Man ISO 3166-1 Codes

Debbie Garside debbie at ictmarketing.co.uk
Thu Mar 23 23:33:29 CET 2006

That's fair enough.

However, I would point out that the problem is not in getting notifications.

In order to get GG JE and IM registered for use (as well as their alpha3
equivalents) as was called for on this list a few months ago, 4 Governments
were involved in the creation and sanctioning of an eleven page document
supporting the application! Plus two Standards bodies involved in delivering
the goods! Just a small feat as Frank says ;-)

Best regards

Debbie Garside