[Suppress-Script] Initial list of 300 languages

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Mar 16 17:55:02 CET 2006

Hi,

So now could we please return to the purpose of this
thread and critique/add to John Cowan's proposed list
of script subtags?

Thanks.

Cheers,
- Ira

PS - Thanks to Jon Hanna for just stating that since
they do things wrong (subset of RFC 1766 et al), every
network printer in the world today does NOT count as
"running code".  That provided me a much needed laugh!
Oddly, occasionally people still need to _print_ a
document...

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434