Language subtag modification request: frr Suppres-Script Latn

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Mar 9 23:12:15 CET 2006

Hi,

I agree with John's comments below.

But I have a concern that the content of this discussion
so far tends to imply that Michael Everson has _not_ read
RFC3066bis in detail.

As John Cowan and Mark Davis have observed, it's a little
late to be fixing the bugs in RFC3066bis.  And this is
NOT a bug - it's an important feature to keep the universe
of _deployed_ language tags on existing documents working
correctly.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc