ISO 639-3/Linguasphere language subtags

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Thu Mar 9 13:23:26 CET 2006

At 03:42 +0100 2006-03-09, Eduardo Mendez wrote:
>???
>If I do not exist, why to ask me???

This is not an answer to my question, which was simple. Are you Mr Morfin?

>I see I was wrong to come here. I needed a simple solution. For an
>urgent organisation decision.

I asked you to identify yourself, because I think you are a sock-puppet.

>I used it to know, if what Mr. Morfin says is true. I see it is. Here too.

Nothing Mr Morfin is true except for his desire to have the IETF
Language list shut down.

>You do not want "en-EU"?

No, I do not.

>So this is a waste of time.

It is out of scope of this RFCbis, so it cannot be discussed.

>You have lost another list Member. Maybe you are "Jefsey Morfin"?

I did not make the suggestion that Mr Mendez is Mr Morfin. So I
asked. But Mr Mendez' response does not make me believe that he is
not Mr Morfin.