language variant subtag en-cutspell

Joze Fabcic joze.fabcic at hermes.si
Fri Jun 30 18:08:21 CEST 2006

Ok, I'll try to get usage data.

Cheers, Joze

-----Original Message-----
From: ... On Behalf Of Doug Ewell

Joze Fabcic <joze dot fabcic at hermes dot si> wrote:

> Doug, what criteria do you use? Can you quantify "a semblance of a
> base of users of Cut Spelling" into something more measurable?

I agree with Addison on this: practically any group of users of Cut
Spelling, or any group of documents written in Cut Spelling, that can be

verified to exist would probably qualify.  The difference is between
serving an actual group of users and/or documents, and building a system

as a hobby or experiment and hoping it MAY benefit someone.