[Ltru] RE: Language Tag Reviewer

Erkki Kolehmainen erkki.kolehmainen at kotus.fi
Tue Feb 21 15:50:25 CET 2006

Ted is probably right, despite the exposure for an appeal and subsequent
delay, because otherwise we might make more room for other appeals and
delays (although I don't insist on this). As far as I understand, there
is likely to be so much work involved that the responsibility for the
various functions should be split, totally independent from the persons
who might be available and considered for appointment as the functionaries.

Sincerely,
Erkki I. Kolehmainen