(iso639.1937) ISO 639-2/T language code for Simple CHinese

Karen_Broome at spe.sony.com Karen_Broome at spe.sony.com
Tue Apr 18 19:57:14 CEST 2006

Or zh-cmn-Hant and zh-cmn-Hans -- if you believe you will have a need now
or in the future to distinguish written Mandarin from written Cantonese or
another Chinese language. This tagging is more specific. The "cmn" stands
for Mandarin Chinese.

Karen Broome
Metadata Systems Designer
Sony Pictures Entertainment