recently-approved tags

Randy Presuhn randy_presuhn at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 13 02:24:37 CEST 2005

Hi -

I'm reminded of chapter six of Lewis Carroll's "Through the Looking Glass".

> I DO hope that everyone
> agrees with me that everywhere, in every time, peace is mostly threaten by
> "sorcerer's apprentices". I did not expect that anyone - but those who want
> we have 200 European, Asian, African students to register this list and the
> WG-ltru - would feel concerned. Except as threaten and incitated at being
> careful at not calling them in.

Participation in IETF working groups is open to all, and ltru is no exception.
It's sad that Jefsey apparently has so little respect for people as to consider their
participation a threat, but, fortunately, this perspective is atypical of the IETF.

Randy