Web Form: Subj: Jawi letters

John Clews scripts20 at uk2.net
Sun Jul 25 20:34:21 CEST 2004

Debbie Garside wrote:

> But if you can have a system that facilitates both...???

You would then need to have something that distinguished whether you used
a discrete code or a subtag methodology.

That could be a sledgehammer to crack a nut, unless you've appropriate
methodologies ready to suggest.

Separate codes for separate applications would be simplest, and the list
may find it useful for you to elucidate the specific scope, applications
or uses, and benefits for the discrete code approach.

John