New Last Call: 'Tags for Identifying Languages' to BCP

John Cowan jcowan at reutershealth.com
Tue Dec 14 19:02:51 CET 2004

Addison Phillips [wM] scripsit:

> The IETF process is not really my concern. I will note that many IETF and
> non-IETF standards folks have participated in the process of developing and
> reviewing draft-langtags, though.

Actually, we're all IETF people.  If you're on an IETF mailing list discussing
an IETF item of work like an RFC, you're part of the IETF.  The process
is designed to serve us, not vice versa.

--
John Cowan  jcowan at reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan  www.reutershealth.com
The penguin geeks is happy / As under the waves they lark