New version of draft-langtags-phillips posted...

Tex Texin tex at xencraft.com
Mon Apr 12 20:33:41 CEST 2004

Ah, so we need a tag that indicates undesirable everywhere, a code for lingua
non-grata.

(I don't know latin, just guessing at the term.)

You would use the term when you are intentionally trying to tick everyone off.

;-)

John Cowan wrote:

> Harald Tveit Alvestrand scripsit:
>
> > >But luckily the whole idea of 3066bis (assuming we can get it past the
> > >Piranha brothers, Harry and Mike :-)) is that it will be highly
> > >productive; people who code documents will be able to make the
> > >distinctions they wish to make.
> >
> > hey, my name is Harald - abbreviating that to Harry is culturally
> > incorrect in Norway!
>
> Well, abbreviating Michael Everson's name to Mike is culturally
> incorrect everywhere.
>
> > :-)
>
> Yeah.
>
> --
> They do not preach                              John Cowan
>   that their God will rouse them                jcowan at reutershealth.com
>     A little before the nuts work loose.        http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
> They do not teach                               http://www.reutershealth.com
>   that His Pity allows them                         --Rudyard Kipling,
>     to drop their job when they damn-well choose.   "The Sons of Martha"

Tex Texin   cell: +1 781 789 1898   mailto:Tex at XenCraft.com

Making e-Business Work Around the World