New version of draft-langtags-phillips posted...

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Mon Apr 12 20:24:44 CEST 2004

Harald Tveit Alvestrand scripsit:

> >But luckily the whole idea of 3066bis (assuming we can get it past the
> >Piranha brothers, Harry and Mike :-)) is that it will be highly
> >productive; people who code documents will be able to make the
> >distinctions they wish to make.
>
> hey, my name is Harald - abbreviating that to Harry is culturally
> incorrect in Norway!

Well, abbreviating Michael Everson's name to Mike is culturally
incorrect everywhere.

> :-)

Yeah.

--
They do not preach                              John Cowan
  that their God will rouse them                jcowan at reutershealth.com
    A little before the nuts work loose.        http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
They do not teach                               http://www.reutershealth.com
  that His Pity allows them                         --Rudyard Kipling,
    to drop their job when they damn-well choose.   "The Sons of Martha"