Proposed revision of RFC3066: PDF is on IETF site...

Addison Phillips [wM] aphillips at webmethods.com
Tue Dec 9 08:12:52 CET 2003

Hi Harald,

I have just about finished transmogrifying the original into XML. The document is lovely in both text and HTML formats. I will submit a -02 draft as soon as I finish and Mark and I have had a chance to compare notes on the revisions to include, etc.

In that version there will certainly be a section calling out the changes from RFC3066 plus mildly updated ABNF and some minor document cleanup.

I hope that helps.

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.