Proposed revision of RFC3066: PDF is on IETF site...

Harald Tveit Alvestrand harald at alvestrand.no
Tue Dec 9 06:43:22 CET 2003

--On 1. desember 2003 11:53 -0500 "Addison Phillips [wM]"
<aphillips at webmethods.com> wrote:

> All:
>
> The PDF version was posted not too long ago here:
>
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-langtags-phillips-davis-01.pdf
>
> This is much easier to read than the text version. It does not contain
> any revisions suggested since the posting of the text version of -01 of
> course.

..... and in a great testament to interoperability and format stability,
the document can only be read in Acrobat 5.0, not Acrobat 4.0.....

(for an explanation of why I'm running Acrobat 4.0 by default, consult
Cisco IT.... ie "no answer available"....)