FW: LANGUAGE TAG REGISTRATION FORMS

Addison Phillips [wM] aphillips at webmethods.com
Wed Apr 30 15:43:41 CEST 2003

All:

I think this is a satisfactory solution to our recent discussion about dealing with this kind of language identification problem. Providing these registrations will allow the creation of standards-conformant implementations, which are certainly of great current interest to my company's users.

Best Regards,

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
webMethods, Inc.

+1 408.962.5487 (phone)  +1 408.210.3569 (mobile)
It is not a feature.

Chair, W3C-I18N-WG Web Services Task Force
To participate see http://www.w3.org/International/ws