Updated! LANGUAGE TAG REGISTRATION FORM : es-americas

John Cowan jcowan@reutershealth.com
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 11:29:19 -0400 (EDT)

Michael Everson scripsit:

> I would like to see examples.

Reuters Health es_americas content is available to the general public
at http://www.reutershealth.com/headlines/stacked-eline_es.html .
(This is not the normal way to access the site, but will serve; individual
articles will open in a separate window.)

Not being a hispanophone, I cannot say which if any of today's particular
articles contain language unacceptable as es-es.

--
John Cowan    http://www.ccil.org/~cowan   <jcowan@reutershealth.com>
    "Any legal document draws most of its meaning from context. A telegram