WGLC: draft-faltstrom-5892bis-04.txt

jean-michel bernier de portzamparc jmabdp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 02:51:28 CEST 2011

However I support JFC's position on the long range, I disagree that IUCG
should support the Draft until the points well made by Simon Josefsson are
addressed. Even if we can introduce a better network suited approach than
Unicode we will still have to interface the Unicode codepoints for a very
long time.
Portzamparc