I-D Action:draft-josefsson-getaddrinfo-idn-00.txt

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Tue Jun 15 09:40:38 CEST 2010

All,

I've published my getaddrinfo extension writeup as an IETF document, to
facilitate discussions.  See announcement below.

It isn't clear from the writeup, but this code has been shipping in GNU
Libc for many years, so if you are running GNU/Linux chances are you
have had this functionality for quite some time.  You can test it
through a code snippet like this:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/libidn.git/tree/libc/example.c

/Simon