browser behavioral differences for IDNA

Mark Davis ☕ mark at macchiato.com
Thu Oct 22 22:23:03 CEST 2009

I think Jungshik will be filing bugs. These are not in themselves that
important, and not worth making an effort to fix independently. In
particular the normalization corrigenda are horrifically unimportant for
browsers, since the character sequences they involve will never occur except
in test data.

However, when we come to update our browsers and search engines for IDNA we
want to describe what best practices are, so it is important to see what
exactly is the current state of affairs.

Mark