IDNA Comparisons

Cary Karp ck at nic.museum
Fri Jul 17 21:09:35 CEST 2009

Braille is not tied to the Latin script and a given Braille cell
potentially represents a number of different characters. Since neither
IDNA nor the DNS convey the language-specific information necessary to
indicate the intended non-tactile codepoint, I'm not sure how this
(otherwise very interesting) discussion is relevant to our task.

/Cary

Quoting Andrew quoting Eric: