Reformatting Tables Section 2.6 for clarity.

Mark Davis ⌛ mark at macchiato.com
Thu Jul 16 16:06:45 CEST 2009

This is just for table F, so it is a small range of code points -- the
exceptions -- where we need to make particularly clear what the status of
the code points *would have been* had they not been singled out as
exceptions. You'd agreed to it earlier, and nobody else objected.

PVALID: // would otherwise have been DISALLOWED

   00DF; PVALID     # LATIN SMALL LETTER SHARP S
   03C2; PVALID     # GREEK SMALL LETTER FINAL SIGMA
   06FD; PVALID     # ARABIC SIGN SINDHI AMPERSAND
   06FE; PVALID     # ARABIC SIGN SINDHI POSTPOSITION MEN
   0F0B; PVALID     # TIBETAN MARK INTERSYLLABIC TSHEG
   3007; PVALID     # IDEOGRAPHIC NUMBER ZERO

CONTEXTO: // would otherwise have been DISALLOWED

   00B7; CONTEXTO   # MIDDLE DOT
   0375; CONTEXTO   # GREEK LOWER NUMERAL SIGN (KERAIA)
   05F3; CONTEXTO   # HEBREW PUNCTUATION GERESH
   05F4; CONTEXTO   # HEBREW PUNCTUATION GERSHAYIM
   30FB; CONTEXTO   # KATAKANA MIDDLE DOT

CONTEXTO: // would otherwise have been PVALID

   002D; CONTEXTO   # HYPHEN-MINUS
   02B9; CONTEXTO   # MODIFIER LETTER PRIME
   0660; CONTEXTO   # ARABIC-INDIC DIGIT ZERO
   0661; CONTEXTO   # ARABIC-INDIC DIGIT ONE
   0662; CONTEXTO   # ARABIC-INDIC DIGIT TWO
   0663; CONTEXTO   # ARABIC-INDIC DIGIT THREE
   0664; CONTEXTO   # ARABIC-INDIC DIGIT FOUR
   0665; CONTEXTO   # ARABIC-INDIC DIGIT FIVE
   0666; CONTEXTO   # ARABIC-INDIC DIGIT SIX
   0667; CONTEXTO   # ARABIC-INDIC DIGIT SEVEN
   0668; CONTEXTO   # ARABIC-INDIC DIGIT EIGHT
   0669; CONTEXTO   # ARABIC-INDIC DIGIT NINE
   06F0; CONTEXTO   # EXTENDED ARABIC-INDIC DIGIT ZERO
   06F1; CONTEXTO   # EXTENDED ARABIC-INDIC DIGIT ONE
   06F2; CONTEXTO   # EXTENDED ARABIC-INDIC DIGIT TWO
   06F3; CONTEXTO   # EXTENDED ARABIC-INDIC DIGIT THREE
   06F4; CONTEXTO   # EXTENDED ARABIC-INDIC DIGIT FOUR
   06F5; CONTEXTO   # EXTENDED ARABIC-INDIC DIGIT FIVE
   06F6; CONTEXTO   # EXTENDED ARABIC-INDIC DIGIT SIX
   06F7; CONTEXTO   # EXTENDED ARABIC-INDIC DIGIT SEVEN
   06F8; CONTEXTO   # EXTENDED ARABIC-INDIC DIGIT EIGHT
   06F9; CONTEXTO   # EXTENDED ARABIC-INDIC DIGIT NINE
   0483; CONTEXTO   # COMBINING CYRILLIC TITLO
   3005; CONTEXTO   # IDEOGRAPHIC ITERATION MARK
   303B; CONTEXTO   # VERTICAL IDEOGRAPHIC ITERATION MARK

DISALLOWED: // would otherwise have been PVALID

   302E; DISALLOWED # HANGUL SINGLE DOT TONE MARK
   302F; DISALLOWED # HANGUL DOUBLE DOT TONE MARK

Mark