Reformatting Tables Section 2.6 for clarity.

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Thu Jul 16 09:55:06 CEST 2009

On 16 jul 2009, at 00.39, Mark Davis ⌛ wrote:

> Patrik, this is another one that slipped through the cracks from
> months ago.
> Can you please change this in Tables?

Let me think about this.

I have people that want codepoints in codepoint order, in groups (like
you suggest here), and then "compressed" (not one line per codepoint,
but instead intervals if the property value is the same for a range of
codepoints).

I am probably going to let the codepoints continue to be "compressed"
in codepoint order, if not more people ask for specific changes.

    Patrik