[iucg] consensus over PVALIDs

jean-michel bernier de portzamparc jmabdp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 02:54:01 CET 2009

I am afraid we also have traveling linguists to consider.
I am quite unatease with specfic cases.
I would prefer to discuss PVALIDIty criteria.
What is we miss equivalent issues in less familiar languages?
Why would the .gr Manager or the youth of Martin be of a particular impact
on a global Internet protocol?

Portzamparc