What should I do?

James Seng james at seng.sg
Wed Apr 15 10:49:41 CEST 2009

It is quite clear for participant in this group who is the troll and who isn't.

Repeating calling Michael a troll does not make it truth. In fact,
that seem to be way JFC operates and your action only serves to
strengthen the sock puppet accusation.

For one who derives your entertainment in derailing process in ICANN
and IETF, I am surprise you have not master the art of
multi-personate, which if done well, would be utterly convincing and
confusing. But alas, you are not at that level yet.

In anycase, I pity Vint cause unless the rest of us, we could just
pipe your and your puppets email to /dev/null, whereas he cant.

-James Seng