Fwd: I-D Action:draft-hoffman-idna200x-topics-01.txt

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Fri Mar 14 01:56:50 CET 2008

>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
>directories.
>
>	Title           : High-level Changes From IDNA2003 To IDNA200x
>	Author(s)       : P. Hoffman
>	Filename        : draft-hoffman-idna200x-topics-01.txt
>	Pages           : 5
>	Date            : 2008-03-13
>
>This document is a summary of what changes are embodied in the
>initial set of documents that are for IDNA200x.
>
>A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-idna200x-topics-01.txt

Based on the discussion at the face-to-face meeting yesterday, I
added two items to the end of the list. Once we figure out the
charter discussion, we can hopefully use this list (or one like it)
to move forwards on the main work of the group.

As before, comments on what should be added to the list or reworded
are welcome.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium